Apple new iPad 3
Much awaited Tablet that all have been expecting was finally unveiled by Apple CEO Tim Cook ending a week of feverish speculation in the press. This 3rd version of iPad is named as “the new iPad” .Check out the full specification differences between the iPad 2 and the new iPad below:(pcworld) , also the video from Techradar.
- The new retina display is the clearly the key aspect of the device. It now has a resolution of 2048×1536, double to that of the original iPad.
- The new iPad has a significantly upgraded camera. It features some of the same technology used in the iPhone 4S, but in a 5-megapixel lens with backside-illuminated sensor.
- The new iPad is powered by Apple’s new A5X dual-core processor, which claims improved graphics performance thanks to a quad-core GPU.
- Two new software features of the new iPad demoed by Apple at the launch event are voice dictation and the ability to act as a personal Wi-Fi hotspot.
- The Apple new iPad is 4G, LTE capable in the US,