Google launches Google Catalog
It seems that Google doesn’t stop the habit of surprising the tech savvy’s with the services they launch daily.Some updates from Google receives criticism as well as appreciation.The latest to add to the Google appreciation club is Google Catalog.Google has launched Google Catalog-a free app for tablet devices [specifically like iPad] that enables you to browse all of your favorite catalogs and interact with new layers of rich-media content for an interactive shopping experience.So what does a normal catalogs offers Google does it digitally.
The Google Catalogs app features digital versions of catalogs across many popular categories, including fashion and apparel, beauty, jewelry, home, kids and gifts.Below video describes it.With Google Catalogs, you can:
- Interactive shopping: Google catalog makes it fun and easy with Zoom in features to see products up close, tap on tags to learn more about an item or, in some catalogs, view photo albums and videos.
- Check in products localized: When an item catches your eye, instantly find it in a store near you or tap “Buy on Website” to visit the merchant online.
- Express your creativity: Create a collage of your favorite catalog pages and products. If you need inspiration, you can check out collages created by others.
- Share with friends: Email a product or collage to all your shopping buddies.
- Get instant access to new catalogs: Add catalogs to your Favorites and get notified each time a new issue arrives.
- Discover new products and brands: Search for products within or across multiple catalogs to find exactly what you’re looking for.
Just jump to To App Store to download the app on your iPad, If interested to know more , Visit Google catalog Official Website .Google also advice to stay tuned for Google Catalogs for Android tablets which might be coming soon!
Note : If you’re a merchant and would like to participate in Google Catalogs, Visit Here.
Via Google Official Blog