Intel AppUp(SM) Center
Game lovers , Have you heard the news Angry Birds Rio has dropped into the Intel AppUpSM center.App store has been busy now a days .Whether it’s Apple , Android , Microsoft [planning Apps store with Windows 8], every products aiming to promote the apps they have got.Apps stores are the most ideal way of finding your favorite needy application, games and accessories for devices.For Intel –The Intel AppUpSM center provides featuring apps for netbooks and personal computers.
The Intel AppUp(SM) center is a service that allows end consumers to browse a centralized catalog of applications for purchase or download to their netbook or other personal computing device.Applications are available for many different categories including social, education, entertainment, communications etc.The best way to see what is available in the Intel AppUp(SM) center is to install the client software [Avail for Windows XP/7-No support for Vista ] and search the storefront. All you need is to install the application and browse with Internet to use the app-store.
- Intel AppUp(SM) center is currently available only in English. Additional languages will be integrated into the client as they become available.
- An Internet connection is required to view the store catalog and to view or perform changes to your account settings
- Paid software applications downloaded from the Intel AppUp(SM) center for the first time provide a 24-hour window to use the software prior to charging your account.
- Support for purchased applications is provided directly by the content publisher. Use the “Contact Developer” option from within the Intel AppUp(SM) center and send your feedback or issue directly to the developer.
- The Intel AppUp(SM) center currently accepts the following payment options: MasterCard*, Visa*, and American Express. Purchases can be canceled within the first 24 hours for the initial installation of paid applications.
- Application updates will appear for the ones you have installed. Available updates panel will appear and you can kickoff each update manually.
- Applications purchased through your account can be used on up to five (5) PC devices.