Contributing to the Mozilla and Chromium Projects
“Mozilla is a fun, diverse community of people from around the world. You don’t have to be a C++ guru (or even know what that means!) to get involved. You just have to love the Web” this is what Mozilla claims for the door to new developers.Ofcourse many of you might be familiar with how to be a part of Mozilla Opensource development efforts.But for newbies who wants to get just started here the informative Mozilla links that aid you to move further.Being a part of Opensource initiatives like Mozilla and Chromium builds polishes well your online presence.Be a Part of Mozilla Foundation
- To begin with the basics follow the Mozilla developers Guide
- Learn More on Firefox Project
- Get Involved with Mozilla
- Browse contribution opportunities by area of interest
- Live chat and support,ask questions
Be a Part of Chromium Projects
- Find information about how Chromium works, how to participate in the development of Chromium, or just how to build it yourself.
- For a quick-start guide, see the Life of a Chromium Developer slides.