Attach files to your Word and Excel documents
Most of the readers might know this trick, however for newbie’s it’s the trick to attach a file to your Word and Excel documents(office 2007/10).
- Open Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel.
- Click the Insert tab, located on the upper-left side of the window.
- Click Object.
- A dialog window will appear on the screen.
- Click the Create from File tab.
- Browse and select the file you want to attach and embed to your document.
- Choose one of these two option: Link to file or Display an icon.
- Click OK.