Simple Notepad trick to Hide text
Have you want to hide some text, without any software’s, here is the nice trick for you. Here you will be able to hide or conceal any text in your notepad
- Click Start.
- In the Search field, type: CMD and do not press Enter.
- Right-click the Command Prompt icon and hit Enter.
- Type cd dir( the path where you want to create notepad eg: D:)
- Type this command in the Command Prompt black window:
- notepad filename.txt:hidden
- A new Notepad file will appear on your screen prompting you to create a new file. Click Yes and, in the new file named as the command above, type whatever you want and save it by clicking File – Save.
- Open the notepad file. As you will notice the file won’t show you anything. It should be completely blank!
In order to get what you write on the file, open the Command Prompt and follow the steps from 2 to 5 including the same command